My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, December 25, 2004

X-mas hall

Jennifer gets (from Chris):

Day at a spa
New Scrubs for work, including Elvis scrubs, young and old fat elvis pics

Chris gets (from Jennifer):
Uncounted mound of cash, real creative!!!

Understand this, most years I really have no clue on what I want for x-mas, but this year was the 1 year in forever where I actually gave a list of things I wanted.

I would of liked a new cell phone, Star Wars DVD, an air compressor, and sex. And I got none of this shit. She is so uncreative!!!! It's real sad when she puts more effort into getting gifts for the crew at work then she does for me. She did better for the people at her work and for the kids at the store. Sad isn't it

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

Hold on tonight she could give you sex while your new cell phone rings setting off the Star Wars DVDs and then blowing her nipples with an air compressor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter