My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, March 06, 2006

Incoming....

Well my mom is coming into town tomorrow and staying here for a week. What she will be doing while she is here, I have no idea. I'm sure we will go to some baseball games and take in some fun. Every time my mom comes into town or I go home and visit her we some how get into a fight. I try to go out of my way to not get into a fight with her, but some how it will happen. Just give it time.

While she is down here I'm going to give her a project. She will get to redecorate the spare bathroom. There isn't anything special in there right now, so she can't really screw it up.

If you're like me and you want to see the winter olympics spiced up, click here and check out a great site that wants to make it a better thing.

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Violence helps the heart grow fonder...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter