My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, February 27, 2006

Baseball Time!!!!

It's baseball time down here in Phoenix and I stopped by Chase Field (formally Bank One Ballpark) this weekend. Here's some pics I took:




There still doing some work on the ball park to get it ready for the upcoming season. They had a crane on the field to put new signs up around the place.

















Down the 1st base line, they still need to put some sod on the field.











3rd base line















From the outfield














Inside the clubhouse. This is the eatting area for the players. They have everything you could need in there, food, and arcade game, and a big screen tv which you can't see.














The players locker room
















Me sitting with the World Series trophy. Remember that taking a picture is a skill most people don't know how to do. But as you can kind of tell, I was there, just wish it was clearer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter