My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Good dinner, better view

Went to a new restaurant tonight and it's a fire fighter theme to it. Good food, good theme, but the best part about it is the staff. No where have I seen a place like this. When you go to Hooters you get to see some nice young firm girls with nice breasts. But this place is like the MILF Hooters!!!! Never have I seen so many hot MILFs working in one place then this. I was in heaven, just a different kind of heaven

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take pictures and report back!

And do they fake flirt with you like the young ladies at hooters?

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Honestly they were to busy to fake flirt last night.

Oh and yeah, I'll take pictures of that, mental pictures. Don't know how I'm going to bust out the "Hey can I take pictures of that sweet MILF ass of yours"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter