My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, February 25, 2006

No No No

It's been 130 days since we have had rain here and then I see this (Thanks to the National Weather Service for this crap):

.TONIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS 40 TO 50. LIGHT WIND IN THE EVENING...BECOMING NORTHEAST 5 TO 15 MPH AFTER MIDNIGHT. .

SUNDAY...PARTLY SUNNY. HIGHS 78 TO 83. EAST WIND 5 TO 15 MPH IN THE MORNING...BECOMING SOUTH IN THE AFTERNOON. .

SUNDAY NIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS 42 TO 52. WEST WIND 5 TO 15 MPH IN THE EVENING...BECOMING LIGHT AFTER MIDNIGHT. .

MONDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY IN THE MORNING...BECOMING PARTLY SUNNY. HIGHS 78 TO 83. LIGHT WIND IN THE MORNING...BECOMING SOUTHWEST 5 TO 15 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON. .

MONDAY NIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS 45 TO 55. LIGHT WIND. .

TUESDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A 20 PERCENT CHANCE OF RAIN. COOLER. HIGHS IN THE MID TO UPPER 70S. .

TUESDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A 30 PERCENT CHANCE OF RAIN. LOWS IN THE LOWER 40S TO LOWER 50S.


Fuck that shit, I don't want it to rain ever again here. Screw rain, we don't need it here. We don't need no water let the mother fucker burn, burn mother fucker burn!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But rain is good for spur-of-the-moment wet t-shirt contests...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter