My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Only time

Playing the lottery is the only time in the world that you willingly give someone $20 and are happy to get a few dollars back in return. Plus you feel like you are lucky getting a few dollars back. Think about anything else in the world that you willingly give someone or someone money and expect nothing in return, nothing at all, and you are ok with it.

This week I've spent $20 on the lottery and have gotten $10 back. Not bad. Got $23 riding on it tonight. It's going to be like 250 million. Would be nice!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter