My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, February 03, 2006

Well Aged


Here's a little news story I found interesting:

Former "Full House" actress Jodie Sweetin has made a startling admission: She once had a daily methamphetamine habit.
The problems began when "Full House" ended its run in 1995, the actress told "Good Morning America" on Wednesday. "There is a certain sense of loss when a series ends. It is kind of hard to figure out who you are when you've lost your job at age 13, when that was basically how you identified yourself," says Sweetin, 24, who played Stephanie Tanner on the series.
Seeking a "normal" life, Sweetin attended high school and college, and was married by age 20 -- to a Los Angeles policeman. But two years ago, feeling bored and being unemployed, she says she began experimenting with drugs and got hooked on meth.
After a three-day "lost" weekend, reportedly followed by an intervention staged by her former "Full House" co-stars Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, John Stamos and Bob Saget, Sweetin checked herself in to the Promises rehab facility for six weeks of intense treatment.
Sweetin now owns up to "living a total double life," she tells GMA. "I was married to a police officer -- we are going through a divorce right now -- he had no idea."
As for the future? "I want to make movies, TV series, wherever the career takes me," she says. "I really hope this isn't the last people hear of me. In fact, I would like to make this a footnote in my career, not the end."


Ok, so yeah that's kewl and all, but here's the best part of the story, how she looks now:


Let me just say something, she has aged really nice. I'm really impressed with how she turned out. I'd so love to get with her, but if I have to go through that spaz Kimmy Gibbler to get to her, I'll pass. Wait no I won't.











Thinking of Full House reminded me of my favorite game we would play on the radio, "Full House or Real Life"

The idea was we would either tell a story about something that happened in our real life or we would insert ourself into an episode of Full House and tell the story that way. My favorite was when I was getting ready to do stand up comedy and it was going to be my big show. But sure enough right before I got up on stage Phylis Diller went up on stage and she did her act and stole my thunder. Real Life or Full House?

5 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Don't even think of testing me on the Full House...I know them all.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

I'm not saying I know alot about it, I don't even know that much about the show.

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure you don't...

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Hamms said...

i'd tap that for blow... you ever tap that for cocaine yeah didn't think so.

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is hot... and single... and now if she got off the METH!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter