My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Betting

Ok, so here's my 2 bets that I'd do on todays game, if I was a betting man.

1) Pittsburg straight up against the money line, -180.

2) Pittsburg -4. Bet half the money that you bet on the money line on this bet.

This way you are double covered if Seattle scores a meaningless TD or something at the end and cut it to 3. You still win bet 1, but would lose bet 2. So for instance Pitt wins by 3, you would win $100 by taking the money line and would lose $90 by giving the points, so you'd end up winning $10. But if Pitt wins big time, you collect big time. If Seattle wins, well then you're screwed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter