My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Real Dry Heat

It hasn't rained in Phoenix for over 100 days and honestly I don't want it to rain ever again here. We've broken the record, I want to make it so huge that they will never be able to break it ever.

You would think that since it hasn't rained around here they would be telling everyone to conserve water every minute here in the local media. Over send out the word that you need to conserve, but no, they don't care around here. Let your faucet run all day and night. It's ok, they don't care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter