My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, February 06, 2006

Great Game

Shit it could of been the worst Super Bowl or the best, I wouldn't know. It's not cause we were so damn busy at work that we couldn't make it home in time. No, we were busy at the store, got our ass kicked, but we had everything on schedule and got everything done on time. I had a few things to do after the store closed, so Jennifer and some of the crew went out and had ice cream. Yeah the only problem is they were there for 3 hours and I missed the whole game. I guess Jennifer forgot how much I like football and she must of figured I could watch the super bowl next weekend or something like that. Nope, if I want to watch something next week it will be the Pro-Suck Bowl.

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't a huge fan of the game. It felt like I was watching a Packer game. Seattle controlled the clock in the first half, could move the ball, then fizzle out and punt.

Some of the Commercials were cool. I was a fan of the streaking lamb...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter