My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, February 06, 2006

More Jennifer-isms

I know it's been a while, but here's a little sprinkling of some of the latest Jennifer-isms.

Please Jennifer don't bother me while I am in the middle of playing PS2. Doesn't she know that I was in the middle of a game of NCAA Football 2006 and I was trying to beat Kansas by 100 points, I ended up only beating them by 92 since I was distracted by her.

Please Jennifer don't sell bread that you reminded me that we didn't have anymore.

Please Jennifer don't sell 4 loaves of bread to some Joe off the street on Super Bowl Sunday, even though he called up earlier in the day and asked if he could buy some. But since he came in you figured it would be ok to sell it to him cause my attitiude towards it changed for some unknown reason. We sold that bread for $6 instead of using it to make sandwiches and make $35.

Oh well, that's all for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter