My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Chicks dig me

I don't know what it is, but I can hit it off with some female customers at the store, but for some reason I can really hit it off with lesbians that stop into the store. Whether they are lip stick or butch, I can hit it off with them. I wish I could explain it, but I can't.

Did some more x-mas shopping tonight. Don't have it all done, yet, but the stores weren't as packed as I was expecting.

2 episodes of lost tonight back to back. Saw them already, but I can watch these again and watch more carefully and try to figure out what the fuck is going on with that show.

2 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and the lesbians have the same thing in common... you both like boobs...

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

I fucking love them!!!! Although I think I would consider myself an ass man as compared to a boob man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter