My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Need a last minute gift?

Best place to get out of the ordinary gifts for someone is your local pharmacy, Walgreens. They have a ton of as seen on tv crap and really out there stuff, real cheap.

Doing a dirty santa gift exchange with the crew this weekend, so I went there to get the good cheap stuff and they didn't disappoint. The thing is with Dirty Santa, you either want to get something really crazy that no one will want or you want to get something really crazy that only you will want. I went with the no one wants angle. Oh btw it's a $10 under limit, so I needed to really be on the look out for the good stuff.

I had to get 2 things, 1 for me and 1 for Jennifer. I got a pair of binoculars, ha ha ha, who needs that? Well in the city who needs that???? Also got a color light water fountain. Nice pure crap, ha ha ha!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter