My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Money Issues

If I didn't have money to eat, drive to work/school, or enough money to survive, I know I would be pretty tight with how I spent what little money I have. I would buy a new camera phone, wouldn't have high speed internet, or have a smoking habit.

To bad one of my employees doesn't see it that way. He just went out and got a new phone, has high speed internet, and smokes like a chiminey. Oh by the way, he doesn't have enough gas money to go to school or money to eat.

This isn't an issue of me not paying him enough. I'll admit I gave him a pity job cause he's a relative of another crew member and his mother is dying and no one else would hire him. But the deal is this, you get free money from the government since your mom is on disability, you get tons of other government money, plus you pay nothing for rent. Where is all your money going??? You don't know how to budget. If it wasn't for the fact that I am a nice guy, you would be more screwed then you are now. Granted he's always early and will do what you ask of him, but he's slower then a turtle and takes 10 smoke breaks hourly.


BTW here's a bit of food advice, Hershey's now has a strawberrys and cream chocolate bar. Here's my advice, if you like food that tastes good, then you won't like it.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he should look into getting a second job...perhaps at a Pretzel Hut?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter