My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, December 12, 2005

Hey

Dear Customers,

Please don't get pissed at me when you add a bunch of shit to your sandwiches and wonder why you are paying $20 for your order. It's not like I have a master plan to gouge you. The thing is, I want to give you a deal and keep you as a customer. To gouge you for 40 cents and loose you as a customer really isn't worth it. So please customer, don't be stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter