My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, December 09, 2005

Dancing with the stars celebrity dancers!!!!!!

Sweet Lord Jesus, thank you!!!!! The dancers for the second season of dancing with the stars are just great. OMG, they rock. Here's who they are:

Jerry Rice-Never danced in the endzone, so no, he won't win. Should of tried to get a real end zone dancer like Ickey Woods

Drew Lachey-The other Lachey brother you didn't care about

Tatum O'neal-Washed up actress, has an academy award though, so she's better then me

George Hamilton-He's got some serious leather skin, oh my!!!!

Kenny Mayne-The annoying white guy on ESPN, no not Chris Berman, the other annoying white guy. Not to be confused with the annoying black guy on ESPN, Stewert Suck

Stacy Kiebler-Yes, yes, yes. Now I need to go clean up my pants and it's not cause of poo

Lisa Rinna-I first remember her when she was Billie on Days of Our Lives. I scheduled a semester of school around that show one year. I loved that show!!!! Oh and Lisa has really nice big lips, yum yum. Plus she did Playboy while she was pregnant, she was still hot.

Tia Carrere-Hot 10 years ago, now she's got miles on her

Giselle Fernandez-TV reporter, blah blah blah

Romeo-Use to be Lil Romeo, not to be confused with Lil Bow Wow, who is now just Bow Wow. If you're a Romeo fan, tell me and I'll run to 99 cent store and get you Lil Romeo chips. Honest to god they made them, those and Master P chips and Youngbloodz chips. What marketing genious thought those would sell???

My pants are putting it's money on Stacy Kiebler. Please let her get all dressed up like Kelly Monaco!!!! I'll be raw soon

2 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still wouldn't kick Tia Carrere out of bed...

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

agree

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter