My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Good TV

I wish I had more free time, cause if I did I would watch the Saddam Hussein trial. He's just going off in the court room telling everyone to go to hell and that this isn't a real court. Just making a complete ass of himself and it would make for some good TV.

BTW 2 movie of the week women are going to be back on the market soon. Valerie Bertenelli and Christina Applegate are both getting divored, not from each other, although that would be hot. Going to go with Christina Applegate on this one. Younger and she probably has more money, which is a key. Plus who has more miles on her, Valerie, married to a rock star, or Christina, married to a no one. Valerie has a ton more miles on her!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter