My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, December 19, 2005

Fucking Brewers

This is why the Brewers suck. They would draft really good players, but they could never get them to sign with them. Here's some of the players they drafted, but never got them to sign on the dotted line:

Matt Williams
Bobby Thigpen-he was good for 1 year with the White Soxs
Jeremy Burnitz-played for them anyways via a trade, we got the good end of that deal, Kevin Sietzer sucked big time for the Indians after he was traded.
Alex Fernandez-Pitched a no hitter for the White Sox in his debut against the Brewers, I remember it, I was fishing on Lake Michigan listening to the game that day
Jason Giambi
Nomar Garciaparra
Matt Morris
Kip Wells


Imagine just a couple of those guys in Brewers Uniforms. Think about how Jason Giambi could of used the old beer mug to store his steroids and he could of slid down the slide into the mug and juiced up.

Imagine Nomar bringing his soccer wife to the games, oh wait, who cares about that.

Imagine Matt Williams playing for them, he could of been shifted to first and Frankin Stubbs might of never appeared ever at County Stadium. Oh how good could that of been???? Maybe if Williams signed, we would of never known Joey Meyer or Billy Jo Robineaux. Ahhh the memories.

What could of been.......

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger K good said...

You know... the Brewers don't suck all that bad.
Give them 3-5 years and I almost will garuntee a playoff birth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter