My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Reply Time

Here's some anonymous emails from people in regards to the George Smith cover on time:


"You have way to much time on your hands....BTW....where the heck is he anyways?"

"Amazing. Next thing you know Maxim will have Devon Detloff on the cover in hot tub holding a bag of marshmallows."

"And he's still as hot as ever... I think that's the real shock in all of this! Why doesnt he have his hand up some coed's skirt though? Then again, maybe he does and we just can't see that...Damn cropping"

"Also funny that the copy on the cover touches upon sex and feeling younger. Feel younger by buying a comaro and growing a lame pony tail, and sexier by trying to bed your female students that have self-esteem and psychotic issues."

"Quit bothering me with such trivial shit, my thrusting dance engines are to busy raving till dawn with the solid pueter dancers. Don't you know, I'm the original Dance Dance Revolution!!!"

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously...you forgot....Grub Fever 06-The pony tail starts

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Well I didn't get that email sent to me, so I wasn't able to post it. Any more ideas, please email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

That way your post can be anonymous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter