My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, August 19, 2005

Bank time

A new bank branch opened this past week near the house, so I figured I would give it a try. My main reason for going there was to hope and pray that my exotic teller, Janelle was there. She was so natural and so so so hot. Well she wasn't. But I did find out that I'm not going to go back to that branch anymore. Why you ask??? Well cause they have an unprofessional fool working there that likes to pick up trim at work. While I was there some young young hottie stopped in and he started talking to her. She pointed out that she worked at some place. He went on to say that someone from that place just opened an account there and he starting looking through his files trying to find who it was. At this point the young girl pointed out that it might be an invasion of there privacy to be doing this. He agreed and stopped looking. The banker then took the girl outside so he could show her his car. How sad!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter