My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, August 08, 2005

Love Target

I love Target's current new Back to School ad that is done to Sir Mix-A-Lots "Baby Got Back"

Good for them, they are an edgy kind of store when it comes to products and commercials. I'll have to say that my favorite party of the commercial is when they sing "My anaconda don't want none unless she's gotta a trapper keeper hon!" Talk about edgy!!!!!

Went and saw Dukes of Hazard over the weekend. It was ok, there are better things to see then this. My biggest problem with the movie is who they had playing Roscoe. The guy that played him didn't have the bummbling fool and cackle of the original Roscoe. Big let down. Jessica Simpson wasn't anything special in the movie, looks like the nudity scenes I was promised were cut out. Damn life!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are oh so many things that I could say right now, but you already know how much I love Target...how can you go wrong with a store that has Chex Mix for $1!?!?!?!?!

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Hey I love the big red dot too, cause my anaconda don't want none unless she's got chex mix hon, well for $1 that is. The local grocery store here is doing it for $1, yeah me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter