My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, July 29, 2005

I wasn't raised that way

So I'm watching Cathouse: The Series on HBO last night and they do a segment on how the prostitutes at the bunny ranch have little get togethers to work on there skills. The thing they were covering last night was talking dirty to clients. Well one of the prostitutes said she couldn't say fuck or dick to a client since she wasn't raised that way. She wasn't raised to say those words. Well some of the other prostitutes called her out on this in there confidential speak. I have to agree with them, this woman couldn't say those words but she could:

1) Be a prostitute, doubt that she was raised that way either. I don't think she went to hooker camp when she was a kid to get a heads up on the other kids.
2) She is all tatooted. Ahhh ok.....not that good of a tie in, but none the less I doubt she was raised to be a tatooed freak
3) She has her nipples and clit pierced. I doubt any parent in there right mind would raise there kids to get there clit pierced.

Fuck, u got all these things going on but u won't say fuck. What the Fuck!!!!! Dammit, get your fucking shit together. You're a whore, a well paided whore, you weren't raised to be that, but you are. Well not you can say fuck and it's ok!!!! I promise!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

i honestly think that talking dirty is the sexiest thing a woman can do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter