My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, August 04, 2005

The chain is broken

Yesterday the chain of life was broken and by life, I mean young teen girls. My 17 year old has broken the 16, 17, 18, and 19 year old chain. Now I understand how in most cases this could drive people to suicide or crazy things, but please step back from the edge. I'm happy she's gone and I knew she wasn't long for this world. So I had a back up plan. Even before she quit, I had already lined up another 17 year old for an interview. So she will be stopping by today to interview/slash get the job.

But I also have more bad news. I'm going to have to take 1 for the team and hire a young guy here who isn't easy on the eyes (well easy on the eyes for the ladies). Why you ask???? Well so no one will see through my plan.

Trust me, I know what I'm doing and it will be ok. Just trust me!!!!

Please turn off the EAS alarm, it will be ok

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

EAS alarm thats where the Amber Alert comes from.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Some people would say that the store is it's own amber alert cause of all the young girls that enter it. Blahhh, I couldn't think of anything funny to say so fuck me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter