My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, August 01, 2005

Don't get it

Whoa.....tried watching the new channel put together by Al Gore. It's name is Current, channel 366 on Direc Tv. Problem is, I have no idea what the channel is supposed to be. I could understand if it was a political channel or even a channel about the internet, since Al Gore created it. But the thing is, I don't know what it's supposed to be. It's the perfect channel for someone with ADD I think. It's like if you took MTV News and made it 24/7. Annoying camera angles and hosts acting like they don't even care. Ok, so here is what I have seen so far. A expose about an Abercrombie and Fitch model, that was deep thinking. Another thing was about a newlywed couple and some of the things they deal with since they have gotten married. They got into a fight cause the husband wanted to drop $1200 on an ice machine. What a f'n idiot!!!! He wanted a commercial ice machine, cause his ice machine didn't make clear enough ice. Want to clear it up, get a f'n filter on it, that will clean it up, trust me I know!!!! This isn't a political thing about not liking Al Gore or something, I just don't get what the channel is about.

Watching cathouse the series and my favorite girls are Isabella and Max. So hot and so wholesome looking. I'll be going to the bunnyranch soon. I wish I could save up enough money to go there. My birthday is coming up, so drop my parents a line telling them that this is what I want. Here's a pic of Max:

She looks like Trish Stratus, but is really a whore, not just a whore on tv like Trish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter