My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Screw the paper!!!

Trying to find a new employee, so I figured I would try something new. I figured I would place an ad in the paper. Sounds simple and stuff. I think my ad will be like 4 lines. So for 4 lines, it's going to cost me $399. Holy shit!!! To steal a quote from the dancing king, the paper Tommy Lee'd me.

This is the second time I am posting this, when I did it the first time I was watch a show on ESPN2 that all it is about is shoes and celbrities. They show off there collection. Is there really a need for this???? Now when I turn the tv back on again later in the day, ESPN2 is showing women's billiards. How sad. One player every time she has a tough shot she says, "You can do it!" How sad!!!! Why can't ESPN2 find anything better to put on!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter