My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, July 29, 2005

Money Fun!!!!

Went to the bank today and Big Bird the bank teller is pregnant. She looks even more goofy being pregnant. I feel sorry for her cause of the way she looks. Talk to another teller today and asked what it was liked to be robbed lately. She told me the guy came in told her he wanted all her 100's, 50's, and 20's, and that he had a gun. She doubted he really had a gun, but she didn't want to call his bluff. Well I then went outof my way to screw with her. I told her I heard about that in California there had been a bunch of bank robberies. She's hooked in on this story. So I go on to tell her that all the robbers where masks of former presidents when they would rob the place. She started telling me that I was telling her about the movie Point Break. I played dumb and wouldn't admit it was a movie. Ha ha ha!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

get a life

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter