My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, August 12, 2005

What's up degree???

Will someone please tell the people over at degree deoderant to please stick to something for more then 3 months. Seems like every time I try to buy deoderant from them, they change there logo and change the design of there stick. I use to use a clear stick, then it was a clear gel, well they don't make those anymore. So now I'm using a new design from them, it's like a retractable circle stick. Are they having that much of a problem breaking through in the deoderant market that they have to change there logo all the time and there design of there stick. I can't imagine how many different scents they have gone through in time, I stick to the sport scent.

Right now in phoenix we are going through our monsoon season which is the worst time of the year to be here. It's really hot and it's really humid here, well humid for phoenix. It's almost impossible to go outside right now without dying. It's honestly hard to breathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter