My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Stupid House People

So I'm still trying to find a new house to buy. To find a house I look at listing that are posted online and try to weed the bad ones out. It's crazy some of the pictures people will post to showcase there house. It's sad I tell you. Here's a few that I grabbed while checking out houses recently



Figured I would start with something simple. Who paints there house like this. It looks like someone threw up and we have a pink wall right next to a baby blue wall. With houses, keep it simple when it comes to painting, cause this will turn people off





When showing a house or even taking pictures of a house for sale, you want to unclutter the house so it looks bigger then it actually is. With this house, it's almost as if they said to the home owner, "Hey we're getting ready to take some pictures of your house, can you make sure you put all the shit you have out, so people can see how much shit you have"






Would it surprise you if I told you this picture if from the same house as above??? Well it is. Shit everywhere







My favorite pic and this pic inspired me to write this entry. This is an actually picture from someones real estate listing. As if this has anything to do with the house. I think I'll buy this house just cause of the dolls. Idiots!!!! I'm not sure if the dolls convey with the house, but the shutters, fridge, and washer and dryer do, but I wouldn't know what they look like cause of the dolls picture. Sad!!

4 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those dolls are really freakin me out...like they are going to come alive and come after me with a knife and stab me to death

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

So should I mark you down for wanting to buy that house???

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....how close is it to Target? The Pretzel Hut? I can't have too long of a commute to work you know.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Well since I'm not buying that house, I don't know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter