My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, July 25, 2005

Screw him

I think I have finally picked a baseball player that I hate. It use to be Barry Bonds, but steroid man hasn't played this year, so I had to find a new one. Well I decided who it is and his name is Phil Nevin. Today he vetoed a trade that would of sent him to Baltimore for some P.O.S. pitcher, Sid Ponson. He did it for family reasons, blah blah blah. His current team San Diego thought this deal was a lock so they even traded for a guy to replace him. But no, Phil doesn't want to go. He loves his family to much. But see the thing is, this is the second time he has said no to a trade. Dammit Phil!!!! Except a trade, San Diego needs help and doesn't want you. Except a trade and do what's right for the team. Suck it up, it would of only of been a couple months away from the family, gives you tons of time to hit some groupies up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter