My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, July 02, 2005

I can't hire

I'll be the first to admit, I can't do hiring. People I think will work, fuck, they suck and I pick all the shitty ones. So I brought this guy in on wednesday for an interview. He use to be a manager at Quiznos, so he's already ahead of the game. The learning curve won't be to bad. He wanted more then I was willing to pay, but I gave in since if he worked out, it could be great.

So he came back thursday and I offered him the job. He accepted and I told him to stop by friday to pick up some paper work and also that his first day would be 7am saturday and that we would train him during day shift. He said kewl and would be there.

Saturday morning comes around and sure enough he shows up. I wasn't there, but my morning manager was. So he shows up and well wouldn't you know it, there is issues. He says he's sick, ok, but why is he sick??? Well he gets sick around food in the morning. Wait a minute, you fucking worked in a restaurant for 1 and 1/2 years and u get sick around food!!!! My manager asked him why he even applied, he said he needed the money. Ahhhh, he better start looking for a new place cause he's gone!!! 4 (hours) and the door!!! I always tell people that you know the first day if someone is going to work out. My theory still holds true!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter