My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Yes or No

Here's a recent conversation between me and Jennifer:

Jennifer: I need to fix the paper in the cash register, how do I do it

Me: Ok, I can solve this real easy, is there any paper in it right now?

Jennifer: I can't believe this is happening

Me: This is easy, please tell me, is there any paper in it?

Jennifer: Ok, fine I'll just take care of it myself!!! (She hangs up)


I call back....

Me: If you would just answer the question I am asking you, this problem can be solved


From that point, she answers the YES or NO question and I solve the problem. Fuck!!!! Just work with me, I can make it work real easy!!!!!

She always over reacts to shit and it drives me crazy. I don't post as much about as I use to cause people would tell me it was rude to say these things. Well I'm just telling the truth about her and the way she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter