My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hot, but not!!!

While I was waiting for the episode 3 movie to start they were showing the normal 12 previews. One of the movies they previewed was "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," the new Brad Pitt and Angolina Jolie movie. Angolina is so damn hot, not that it's really a big concern in my life but I could never get with her since she's fucking nuts plus she's been with some unsavory people. When she was married to Billy Bob Thorton they would carry around blood viles and also talk about how often they would have sex. Ok, that's way to much information. She's a freak and quite unsavory.

But lets look at it from Brad Pitt's point of view. He was married to Jennifer Anniston. I don't know to much about Jennifer, but I would think that she's a prude when it comes to sex, just look at her. Plus she is probably sitting around the house moaning that her career is over since friends is done and stuff like that. Poor baby!!! So Brad runs into Angolina and she's a sexual freak!!!! He can really have almost any woman that he wants but for the last few years he has had to settle for no money shot, no anal, no kink, Jennifer Anniston. Angolina shows him a little skin and he starts going nuts and starts hitting her. He can do anything with her and she's fine with it. She has no limits, but she's still unsavory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter