My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, June 02, 2005

F'd in the ass!!!

People don't understand how crazy the phoenix housing market is, unless you live here. So Jennifer and I (is that proper english) were going to try and play the "Build a New House" game. It's the same game where you need to be preapproved and have 20k cash ready to go and have it ready in 30 minutes or less. Ok, so we were going to try and play the game, try it once and then decide if we want to play the game. So I get an email from the builder saying friday morning at 11am, if you want it, they will have some houses for you to buy. The thing is in 1 MONTH, yes 1 MONTH, the price of the house went up 50 thousand dollars!!!!! Holy shit, $50,000 in one month!!!!! OMG!!!! Fuck, that just priced us out of that house!!! The thing is, people won't care and they will still buy it!!!!! Fuck! How the fuck can they get away with this???? There is no such thing as affordable housing in Phoenix!!!!

Watching the new show "Hit me one more time" on the Tivo right now and it's not that bad seeing all these old acts. Loverboy has aged bad and the lead singer is real sad. He was doing the white man dance on stage. Arrested Development sounded the same and things haven't changed with them, they still have the old guy that has the rocking chair with him. Tiffany wasn't to bad, I think she's hotter now then she was back in the day. She has big knockers now and got a nose job. Back then she looked to akward. Best way to describe how she looks now is that she looks like a bar fly, ha ha ha, sad but true!!!! Arrested Devlopment won the contest, they deserved it. I was just happy to see Loverboy one more time. Thank You NBC!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter