My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Silly government!!!

I got a goverment bill a month or 2 ago, sent it in, forgot the stamp, and it took 3 weeks to get it sent back to me. Oh I forgot to say this was to the local city that I am in and that the post office is right down the road from me. 3 Weeks!!!! So in that 3 weeks, I got another bill for that ammount + 93 cents. So I called and asked the city if I would get a new bill for 93 cents and they said yes. Ahhhh it takes more money for u to send it to me and for you to bother yourself with this then it does the 93 cents. F'n government!!!!


Last day for 1 of my employees here today, he's entering the mexican military. Yeah, it amazed me to that they even had 1. So we got him a cake for his last day. On the cake it said "Good Luck Honey"

Why good luck honey you ask???? Well it's cause his reading teacher called him honey, so he thought it was ok to call everyone honey. Ahhhh, so he was calling guys honey and the such. Well we broke it to him that it wasn't ok to call guys honey and we haven't let him forget about it this day. So we call him honey this and honey that. He gets so mad at us when we call him honey, so the cake was great, he was happy cause we got him the cake, but then upset since it had honey on it. Pure comedy

2 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Hamms said...

you really are a bastard aren't you?

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Come on, I'm all about love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter