My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Dancing with the Stars

Oh god it's so bad!!!! Here's my in show review:

Joey McIntyre and his dance partner Ashly. Holy shit is she hot!!!!!


Judges Score 20

Rachel Hunter and her partner Jonathan. See the deal is Rachel is hot, but she's got some miles on her and the fact is her partner is better dressed and better maintained then her. He's a pretty boy and they aren't a good match.

Judges Score 20

Evander Holyfield and Edyta. Wow Evandor surprised me with his moves. Didn't expect much from him, but he busted a move. Plus his shirt was wide open, the women will love that!!!

Judges Score 18

Kelly Monaco and Alec: They make a good couple, Kelly is damn hot, but so far Ashly is hotter!!!! They did a good job of dancing, but I think she will be the first one out cause the public is 50% of the vote and who really is Kelly Monaco to the general public

Judges Score 13

John O'Hurley and Charlotte: John looks the role and could go far cause he looks he role. He can really dance though, granted he's wearing something someone his age shouldn't be wearing. Neil Diamond would be proud of the outfit though. They needed to get him on an oxygen tank after the dance, they couldn't even talk to him he was sucking air so bad.

Judges Score 20

Trista Sutter and Louis: Oh god Trista, please go away. Your 15 minutes are up, go away!!!! I don't care about you!!!! Louis is some macho ass dancer, but please, drop trista and maybe we will laugh and forget about her!!!! I feel bad for her husband Ryan, I think he hates being on camera, but when you are with media whore Trista, it's hard not to be

Judges Score 18, ha ha ha, Trista isn't in the lead, but she'll win cause stupid america will vote for her and that's how she'll win.




Oh the show is so so bad. There's only 1 thing that could save this show:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

International Dance Sensation, The Bruce Lindsay Party Machine

If you want to know about what the Bruce Lindsay Party Machine is, please click here. Please read the first user comment, it explains it all!!!

You either get this or don't get this.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Hamms said...

You can never go wrong with a pic of Bruce in a tux.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter