My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, May 30, 2005

Day Off

Honestly this is the first day I have had off since x-mas. The store was closed on easter, but I still had to go in. The store is open today, but day shift is doing it all and I am doing nothing. It feels great. Granted, please remember that most days I just hang out at work, don't really work. So what did I do today. Well I slept in till 8, got up, watched Price is Right, took dogs to the park and petsmart, did lunch, and am now watching tv. Yikes I live a boring life, maybe I should of worked today.

Dammit I hate fox reality channel. To much good programming. The Villa is like 4 hot chicks and 4 guys and the game is to see if at the end of the week they hooked up with the right person that the love computer thought they would, ha ha ha!!!! Also they re-run old reality shows like Joe Millionaire and Last Comic Standing, but they plug in behind the scenes stuff during the show and that makes it fun to watch again, fun fun fun!!!

Off to nap, I suck!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter