My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, May 27, 2005

Decisions Decisions!!!

What the F am I going to watch this summer. While the new Fox Reality Channel is out there, there are also new reality shows that look so fucking bad that they could go down as some of the worst reality shows of all time. Here's the 2 examples:

NBC's crap fest known as "Hit Me Baby One More Time" which takes old musical acts and has them compete to see who is the biggest piece of crap. This week they will have A Flock of Seagulls, Arrest Development, CeCe Peniston, Loverboy, and Tiffany perform. Other weeks will have different performers. I'm putting my money this week on Canada's best product next to Doug Henning, Loverboy!!!! I remember when Tiffany and Debbie Gibson were huge, we would always debate who was hotter. Debbie always won. Look for the show next Thursday at 8pm, well 8pm my time.

Now that show could work, but it's nothing compared to this dump ABC is going to present to us:

Dancing with The Stars!!!!!

Here's the ABC description of this load, I can't do it justice!!!

Dancing with the Stars is a totally unique and original series that pairs a celebrity with a professional dance partner as they train and then compete in front of a studio audience in a televised dance competition. The pairs will be judged by a panel of experts and also by viewers at home, with one couple being eliminated each week.

In the first round of competition, each couple will demonstrate how well their training and rehearsing has paid off, by performing a choreographed cha cha cha routine or a waltz. This Latin style of dance (cha cha cha) allows the female professional dancers, Edyta, Charlotte and Ashly, to lead their celebrity dance partners, Evander, John and Joey. In the ballroom style (waltz), the male professional dancers, Louis, Jonathan and Alec, lead their partners, Trista, Rachel and Kelly.

At the end of each performance, judges will give each couple a score. At the end of the broadcast, viewers will be instructed on how to call in and cast their vote for their favorite couple. The highest scores (from the judges and the audience) will be combined. At the conclusion of next week's episode, one couple will be eliminated.





Holy cow, does that show stink it up!!!! But lets look at the stars of this show:


Trista Sutter-Reality TV show whore, she was the original Bachlorette
Rachel Hunter- You know, Stacey's Mom. Hot Older model, I'd tap it!!!!
Kelly Monaco-On General Hospital, no idea who she is, but I'd hit it and quit it!!!
Joey McIntyre-Former New Kid on the Block.
Evander Holyfield-Ahhhh, washed up boxer with half an ear
John O'Hurley-J. Peterman from Seinfeld

I'm putting my money on Kelly for the women, she looks the part, and Peterman for the men, I bet bubba can dance.

When does Big Brother 6 start, so I can turn off these shows. Ahhh who am I kidding, I'll watch them all. Ahhhh the joys of 2 tivos!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Hamms said...

Kelly Monaco was the April 1997 Platmate of the Month. She is ohh so fucking hot. Here is a link http://www.i-love-girls.com/playmates/kellymonaco/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter