My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, June 06, 2005

Workers!!!

So today I left the store to go get some supplies, got back to the store and there was a message for me to call 1 of my employees. She wanted to know if SHE wanted to cover for me tonight. I call her back and she asks me if she wants to cover my shift for me tonight, but she can make it around 5pm. Ok, sounds good to me, I figured she wanted to make it up to me for her caling in sick on saturday. Plus this would give me a chance to go home and watch RAW and see who gets drafted, blahhh blahhh blahhh wresting stuff and you don't care. I'm so geeked, get to go home early and relax. Well wouldn't you know it, it's 7:10 and she still hasn't shown up to work yet. Such a tease. I doubt she will show up tonight. Why call and tease me that you want to work and then never show up. It makes no sense to me. I'm to nice!!! But then again, it's her paycheck, not mine. And she wonders why she never has any money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter