My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Sit Down Before Reading This

The most amazing thing happened today. My flakey employee showed up. This was the first time since Friday that she worked. She was supposed to work saturday, called in sick. Then monday she called me and asked if she could work for me, she didn't show up. Her roommate called her in sick tuesday and then we have today. Did she say she was sorry or anything like that, ahhhhh hell no. She has no shame!!!! ZERO!!!!! She told me tonight that friday she broke up with her boyfriend cause she didn't like his drinking habit and he didn't like how she was always stressed out. Ahhh saturday she told me she was at the ER all night friday. So which was it, your boyfriend or the ER???? She can't keep her lies straight. Needless to say, if she doesn't improve her ways, her time could be limited.

I know everyone is waiting to hear the big news. So.....I hired William who likes the Big Chili. He's going to be a solid employee and starts monday at the store. I told him he could have some chili too.

I'm sure you are waiting for my review of dancing with the stars, but since I had to work, I missed it. Will go home and crank up the TIVO and review it for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter