My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The guy who likes the Big Chili

William the guy who likes the big chili stopped into the store. He was here promptly at 11am, needless to say I wasn't there at 11am. I got tied up and went and got to the store around 11:20. But sure enough when I got to the store, what was William eatting, the big chili!!!! He's going to school to become a pharmacist and wants to get a steedy income. He's laying concrete on the side and that isn't a steedy enough income for him and also he isn't really digging the heat. This guy is huge, the celebrity I would say he looks like the most is Bob Sapp, the a K-1 fighter. He's coming back tomorrow for an interview, so we will see how it goes then. Hope it works out.

Speaking of employees, the one that stiffed me last night had her room mate call in for her cause she was so sick, but wanted to get into work so bad, blah blah blah. Her room mate wanted to know if this was going to put her job into jeopardy, ahhhh that won't, but what she did to me last night might put it into jeopardy.

1 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger Hamms said...

Anytime some one else except a well know doctor (AKA Kevorkian) parent or celebrity from a reality show, makes the call I say fire their asses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter