My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Fire Fire Fire

I think this might sound sick or disgusting, but there is a wild fire going right now and I hope it goes on forever and tears through a ton of stuff. I know, this is terrible to say something like this, but hear me out. See the thing is, when fires start around here they give it a name, usually it's named after the town or area where it started by. So enough back ground, here's why I love it, cause they have named it the "Yoda Fire"

How bad ass is that name???? Shit, let that fire burn forever!!!!! Yoda is pissed off and is going to burn Arizona down.

Big news today at the store. See the thing is, I'm hiring. Well yesterday I got a call from William who likes the Big Chili. That's how he introduced himself. Well the good news for me is that William who like the Big Chili is coming in today to fill out an application at 11am and wants to seal the deal then. Ahhhh, who's William who likes the Big Chili????? I know this, I will have a ton of chili on stock today cause William is showing up and he might want more then his big chili.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter