My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, May 22, 2005

I repent

So I went and saw it and it was really good. Went after work tonight and I think Jennifer stayed awake during the whole movie, so that's another good sign. But lets get to the juicy parts. While the emperor claims he can stop people from dying, he can't use any of the dark side to work on his teeth. He needs some serious dental work done and you can tell that the galaxy far far away must be related to the british since the emperors teeth were straight out of england. The other thing that amazes me is the fact that every planet has a atmosphere that humans can breath in. Amazing!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

Its even more amazing that they still discriminate look at the movie again and look at the latino driving the low rider.

Well that and they all speak english.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter