My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Where are the BSB????

Where are the Backstreet Boys??? I think I have the answer. Please read on to find out where they are.

So one of my employees is from Mexico and we talk about mexico stuff all the time, mostly me just screwing with him like asking him if Hockey is popular in mexico and if Ricky Martin is really gay. Well he was telling me about what american stars can speak real good spanish. Well X-tina and Bon Jovi can speak real good spanish, but guess who can't speak spanish? The Back Street Boys. But every time BSB would go to mexico, they would say that the next time they would come back to mexico, they would speak spanish. They did that a bunch of times and the people of mexico would fall for it everytime. Well perhaps now BSB is actually away studying there spanish and are to busy to deal with recording albums and touring. The reason it is taking so long might be because Nick hasn't been studying to much lately since he was dating Paris Hilton and allegedly beating her too. Dammit Nick, study, so BSB can get back to making good music and getting back to mexico to fulfill there promise to the people of mexico


Or maybe BSB isn't popular anymore and they are to busy spending all the money that they fleeced from the youth of america.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter