My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Fast Advice

If you see someone that looks like they got dirt or shit on there forehead rubbed all over, don't say anything about it. It's Ash Wednesday and it's a religious thing. Leave them alone, they aren't dirty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter