My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, February 07, 2005

Manic Monday

Well not really a manic monday, I always hated when radio stations would play that song on a monday, blahhhh we know, back to work blues. Things weren't to bad today at work until I was about 5 minutes away from leaving and then a out of town corporate big wig showed up at the store. Wants to talk, blah blah blah. I told her they should be happy since I make them enough money.

My dog is sick and had some issues tonight. She thinks that I am mad at her, but it isn't her fault.

I went to the bank tonight and none of my favorite girls were there. This old woman who has alot of miles on her and then the other young tall girl, but she has a f'd up arm and she has to position it differently when she types. Not hot at all.

In phoenix we have these self check out lanes at the grocery store and u either love them or you hate them. Well I love them. I love them for 3 different reasons. The first reason is because old people can't figure out all this crazy technology. Second reason is cause I can do it real fast. And the final reason is cause I try to race people while I am checking out. Granted they don't know that we are racing, but I try to pick someone in the line that is a few people ahead of me, looks like they won't understand it, and then the race starts. If the people in front of me aren't retarded, I can usually beat everyone. Also it doesn't hurt that I usually buy like 4 things and can fly through that in a second. If there was only a international championship for self check out. I would so win!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter