My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Naive naive naive

Ok, so at work, we have 3 kids, 2 guys and 1 girl, that work nights and they seem to like to hang out now. I'm all for that since when I was around there age I was working at Dominos and became friends with those people and to this day still keep in touch with them. Like I told them, I don't care what they do, just don't do it within the 4 walls of my store. Ok, so that's the background.

Well Jennifer was training 1 of them to do U of P, and part of that means punching credit cards into the machine. So the next night, 2 of the guys were working together and when Jennifer got back from the U of P, the girl was there too. She told Jennifer she was there to learn how to do the credit card machine again. That's just a line for her to hang out with the guys. So Jennifer pulls her off to the side and asks her why she is really there. She tells Jennifer to learn the machine, which is a line and why would she tell Jennifer the truth. Jennifer believes her and proclaims to me that nothing is going on. Jennifer to this day still thinks nothing was going on and that it was what it was.

Naive, naive Jennifer. There kids, they like to hang out and talk smack.

Went to a cingular store today and looked at a Razor phone, damn they are nice and light weight. Might get 1, just have to convince myself that isn't anything better I could do with $500. Hmmm, do I need new tires, since I have a blown out tire and am using my spare (it's not a donut) or a new phone that will get me all the honeys!!!! Decisions decisions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter