My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Tactfulness

Jennifer and tactfulness don't go hand in hand.


On days when we get really busy at the store I call in some backup. Usually I call in 1 of my employees daughters. She comes in and does dishes and little things. Well needless to say she is young, young, young, and smoking hot. Ok, not a good mix for me. But since I'm the boss I try to not look, well not to much. But I don't stare. Well 1 of other employees loves to stare. I mean stare!!!! Well on sunday, he was staring and Jennifer was in the front of the store with the girl and then I walked up front and was greeted with this from Jennifer.

Jennifer said, "Please tell Manuel to stop staring at Randi, she is good looking, but she is young and she probably doesn't like that fact that Manuel is staring at her. Can you tell him to stop staring at her. It's not very nice."

Granted Jennifer said this right in front of her. Later I asked Jennifer if Randi said anything to her about his staring, she said no, but Jennifer thought that it was a little to much. I felt the same way, only with my feelings about Jennifer.

Then last night Jennifer was training another employee on how we do our U of P little store in case we ever need someone to fill in. Well while she was sitting there last night Jennifer told the other employee, a female, that "we all know that you like Max" a male employee at the store. I wanted to slug Jennifer for that comment. Not only did she tell her that, but then she repeated the story to me.

She knows nothing about being tactfull.

BTW someone just won a juke box on Price is Right and was happy about it. He said his juke box just broke and that they needed a new 1. Where the hell do they get these people???

1 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Vickie said...

LMAO!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter