My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Hollywood idiots

Ok, so I am still watching the Price is Right and CBS runs a commercial for the Grammys. Well they are promoting the fact that there will be a special tribute for the Tsunami Victims. That's great cause I know all the victims will be watching the show. I have done research and have discovered that the Grammys is the #1 show in India and Indonesia. It was barely the #1 show, it somehow edged out re-runs of "She's the Sheriff"

I love how Hollywood gets all emotional about stuff and then does really stupid things like that. Hey I feel real bad for what happened to the people of SE Asia, but doing a tribute to them on the Grammys??? Why not the Super Bowl too. Just kind of do what they did for the Simpsons Super Bowl half time show. Basically Homer reinacted Noah and the Flood. Only change it up and have the flood wash away all the people in the stadium. What a great reinactment and what a great tribute.

Maybe Chris Rock will do something at the Oscars? I can't wait for his tribute.

Maybe the ESPY's won't have a tribute for the victims, but instead they will do a new catagory for the Tsunami victims. Best person who escaped the tsunami. Now people will have to supply a video or a 1500 word essay on how they escaped the tsunami. I think the people with the video entry will have a slight edge though.

Idiots I tell you, why do they have to tell me about this kind of rubish during Price is Right.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

I to am doing a tribute to the tsunami victoms... in my pants... for me to poop on. Gte over it people shit like that happens they live there you want to live some where where no natural disasters could ever happen? Try Antartica the penguins are real freindly.

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Vickie said...

What hamms said was extremely insensitive thing to say. Just because these people choose to live where they do does not mean that they do not deserve compassion. I agree though that the Grammy's doing a "tribute" is senseless. How in the hell are the people of SE Asia going to benefit from that??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter