My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, February 12, 2005

My mom has issues

Well my mom called me and asked if I had heard all the rumors about the Jose Canseco book. I told her I had. She asked me if I believed it, I told her I am sure some of it is true. She wasn't sure if she was going to buy it cause it might hurt some of her feelings about certain players. I told her to buy it and then make up her own mind. She then asked me if she got it, when she was done, if she should send it down here for me to read. I declined since reading is not cool.

Also with my mom, the people from the Martha Stewert Apprentice show called her and asked her if she wanted to try out since someone submitted her name to them and made it past the first round. Well try outs are in Chicago and she will be in Jamacia during it, and she is in Jamacia during all of the try out stuff dates in general. She dropped a shit bomb on the person that was calling her, but they said not to worry that they would call her back for the next season. Typical my mom, swearing at people. Got to love that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter