My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

DAMN U ABC

So I got hooked in by all the sexy commercials for Alias. I just wasted 2 hours of my life that I will never get back. The show makes no sense. See some shows recap what has happened in the past, but not this show. If you haven't been watching since day 1, forget about it, your fucked. In the future just watch it on tivo and on mute, fast forward to Jennifer Garner and then get on with your life. They did a mission to get a sword back??? Holy shit, this is good writing. I bet next week they will do a story on getting back a gun or maybe some secret documents. Who writes this shit. Put a hot chick and bad writing does nothing!!! Look what it did for Suzanne Summers on "She's the Sherrif" good looking woman, shitty writting. Fuck I wasted to much time on this crap show!!! Give me more T&A ABC!!!!!


Now I know everyone wants to help out the Tsunami victums anyway they can. So here's 1 way I think you can help them out. Instead of sending money there, please go there and support the local economy. Please go on a Thailand Sex Tour. Here's a link for some good information on it. In the info, they mention my favorite thailand town of Phucket. Here's what I say, Thailand has been hit with a horrible Tsunami, so to help the country get back on it's feet, let's help there economy by bringing on a sexual tsunami to thailand and help there economy out. Let's all bring on a sexual tsunami to all the women of thailand, help them please, won't u????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter